ST. MARY'S DURING THE PANDEMIC
Join us again for Mass online via:
Changes to Mass at St Mary’s
Resuming Attendance at Mass at St Mary’s
As we are coming out of the second lockdown this week, we will be able to resume coming to Mass from Thursday 3rd December. Please note the following:
• You do not need to book your attendance for Mass at St Mary’s
• However – you must give to the steward your name and telephone number written on a piece of paper. You will need to provide this at every mass you attend.
• First come and First Served – those who come early are certain of a seat –if you arrive just before Mass, St Mary’s could be full to capacity (60 at each sitting) and you will have to attend another service in the week.
• Remember – any Mass will serve as a Sunday!
•You must wear a face mask at all Masses
• Please do not come to Mass if you are in the vulnerable category and shielding at home.
• Please do not come to Mass if you are feeling unwell.
• Please remember to alcohol gel your hands when you enter and leave the church.
• You must leave two seats empty between you or your family group and the next parishioner.
Please see below for the Mass times:
Monday 7 pm
Tuesday 10 am
Wednesday NO MASS
Thursday 7 pm
Friday 10 am
Sunday 10am – ALSO STREAMED
Donations to our parish:
Aside from closing St Mary’s, “lockdown” has had a marked effect on our parish offertory collection and therefore our finances. We are not alone, families, businesses and all manner of different institutions are in the same position. The increase in those using our parish foodbank indicates clearly how the very vulnerable are also suffering. I do not want to put any extra burden on your shoulders, but if you were able to continue to financially support the parish I would be very grateful. Your offertory collection contributes to the running of the presbytery, church, parish centre and non-clergy salaries.
Some of you have dropped money through the presbytery letterbox, continued with your standing order or transferred money into the St Mary’s account. If you would like more information on ways to support the parish financially, please email the office contact us
One option is to use our new “Just Giving Money Page”, the link is:
Obviously it is open for parishioners – but if you feel someone else might like to support the work of St Mary’s – please forward them the link.
Keeping in touch: